Dazzle the world in confetti, while still being eco-friendly and sustainable with this push-pop!
This item cannot be shipped internationally.
• 1.5″ x 7.5″ (including handle)
• Reusable, food-safe & freezer-safe container
• filled with dried rose, lilac, and hydrangea, this Eco-friendly confetti disintegrates in water + a dash of lavender buds for an ever so slight hint of the lavender fragrance.
• Hand-printed label on seed paper can be planted under soil to grow flowers.
• Packaging printed by hand using a 1925 Chandler + Price platen letterpress in Jackson, MS, USA
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO “FIRE-POWER” IN THIS PRODUCT. IT IS A SIMPLE MACHINE. YOU MUST, AS WE SAY, “SERVE IT LIKE A VOLLEYBALL” AFTER TAKING THE LID OFF. THE BEST METHOD FOR CONFETTI FLYING FUN IS TO HIT THE STICK ON THE MIDDLE OF THE PALM OF YOUR HAND. WE RECOMMEND TAKING THE LID OFF SO THAT YOU CAN SAVE IT FOR FUTURE USE OF THE FOOD-SAFE CONTAINER. ONE CANNOT SIMPLY TAKE THE LID OFF AND WAIT FOR IT TO EXPLODE.
Kira (New location!)
1234 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
Hours: Tues-Fri 11am-7pm
Sat 10am-7pm / Sun 11am-6pm